Wherever you’re heading, our 360 Assistance service gives you current, country by country information online.
You can travel safely with access to global medical, political and security situation information, including vaccination, contact details for consulates & medical facilities and other useful information.
And you can stay informed with email alerts. Severe weather, industrial action and other events that may disrupt your plans are advised to you as they happen so you can stay one step ahead.
What’s more, our support team is on hand 24/7 if you need more help.
The best news is that this is a free service for our policyholders. All you need to do is take 2 minutes to register https://millstream.360assistance.com/ and type in (do not copy and paste) the activation code we’ve provided.
Thank you for choosing to use us for your Travel insurance.
Dedicated telephone triage, customer portal and email access to advise and assist travellers on pre departure issues. Emergency travel assistance, to help travellers cope with logistical issues and travel disruption whilst on the move:
• 24/7/365 integrated medical and security advice hotline
• Access to 360 Assistance portal, including medical and security destination reports on 200+ countries and a real time incident alert service
• Help with visas, lost luggage, credit cards or passports
• Message relay to relatives or business associates if medical or travel problems occur
Security risk mitigation and response services that help travellers feel safe wherever they are:
• 24/7/365 telephone access to a range of security experts
• Advice on evolving threats pre or during travel
• Use as part of a travel risk assessment process
• Receive up to date alerts for chosen locations
Safe hands whether travellers need routine medical advice or require emergency treatment:
• Telephone access to qualified medical staff
• Pre-travel medical advice including vaccination information
• Help with sourcing referrals worldwide through a network of over 40,000 providers
• General advice on what to do if you're feeling unwell